I’ve been working on a few things:
- Position-based fluids for my CS5643 class, which is a pain to debug. Normally, I have tons of intuition on what numbers are suppose to be but my intuition is nil here. I’m unsure as we’re guessing the correct parameters or even the right formulas and procedure.It’s a great class, just the project are incredibly tedious. For example, my particles right now just seem to float of into the x direction and stay there. Why would it do that?
Hopefully, what ends up happening is something like the following, except less pretty.
- I finally installed Hearthstone for my Elementary OS Linux box. It was incredibly easy following this tutorial.
- In terms of research, I’ve been reading up on different ways to generate the Krylov basis for GMRES as described in this paper. I’ll probably write up and refined the old “idiot’s guide” again for this paper information (and fix the bad latex in there).
- This soundtrack (not allowed to embed).
- My card handeling has suffered :(.